Friday, May 28, 2010

14. The last Post

After quite an awful day, I write NOW my last post for ENG 102.

At first, I thought that English lessons brought me no benefit. However, in this winter, I changed my mind.

I won so much!

I see someone who is always there to help me, who shows me goodwill. In my first year of the university, she is among the few ones who really has goodwill. After I got to know her, I didn't understand why some rumors about her go around at school by students. However, who cares..

I sometimes thought that I do not deserve what I exactly got.. Her effort and willigness for me are far higher than mine.

The person mentioned here is Sonja. I thank her a lot. I hope I will always be the Can she trusts, although I make mistakes sometimes.. But I know she would accept them. She would discard them.. At least, I would, if I could know what thoughts are present in my head.

I am no spoiled child. I realize a lot of things.. And therefore, I thank her again.

Sometimes I deserve less and I feel a shame in myself if I wanna have more..

Besides, there is one more point worth mentioning: I got really good friends, about whom I am sure that they will be still my friends for the future, for many years. I will always remember my Freshman year with so many good memories..

Everything begins, "everything flows" (as Heraklit says).

Nothing is an end as long as we breath.

And now, we have lots of things in front of us.. Go for it!

5 comments:

  1. oh Can, what happened today? Sorry it was so awful..

    This is such a lovely post, I don't even know where to begin...you deserved everything and more, that's for sure. I would be dead without students like you. Of course I trust you, you're one of the most reliable people ever. And I actually love your eternal 'pessimism'... :)

    You are such a bright, capable, kind and hard-working student. There are so few like you! So I am the privileged one here.

    It was also wonderful to me to see all these frienships blossom..I believe that on the strength of those relationships, you all accepted me. I was searching for that. It has been rather a lonley life in this country.

    I wish I could be here to share in all your successes...but I trust you'll keep me informed...and there is no real distance between like minds, you'll see.

    Keep sending me your questions, please - to my gmail account..I would be happy to answer them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *lonely - like you, I'm a perfectionist... :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually,

    I don't accept the word "pessimist" identifynig me.. I look like a pessimist but I am not.

    we will be in touch at least per e-mail. (if you dare say that I can send you questions:D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's why it's in quotation marks...and I used the noun rather than the person form

    of course, email me anytime..

    ReplyDelete