Monday, March 29, 2010

5.About our Presentation and Oedipus Complex

Retrieved from http://anyworld.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/oedipus.jpg

Hmm.. I think our presentation went well. We have made a good job, haven't we?:D


My group is super! I thank everyone of them: Ayşe, Berk and Elif.

Thanks to the audience that paid attention and then enriched our presentation with their comments&answers.

I recall something from our preparation for this presentation and Ayşe, I have to reveal it, don't get agry with me:D

We were searching some photos for the slide show, then one night Ayşe sent us an image under which she says "Here, I've found a picture of Oedipus"

That sounds as if Oedipus had lived once and had his picture taken somewhere! :) However, it is just a work of a Renaissance artist.

We all know that Ayşe didn't mean that :D. But it was funny..

And we failed in timing:( However, we will manage it in our next presentation.

About Oedipus Complex: I really like Freud's theories and approaches. However, I don't like his Oedipus Complex theory. I cannot accept it:)

But the story was great though:D

1 comment:

  1. It was a successful presentation, you should feel proud of yourselves.. :)

    The timing thing wasn't too serious..it's hard to predict how much audience interaction there will be.

    ReplyDelete